Sunday, August 16, 2015

Who is 'I am SGL Community' for?

I am SGL Community blog is for all those who live alone or who know how it is to live alone, or even for those who have never lived alone, but want to know what alone life looks like. So generally, it is for everyone who is human, or even humanlike, more or less.
This blog is a part of our project to bring together all single people (http://www.iamsgl.org/), no matter whether they want to remain single or they are single because they have not met the right person yet. We want to write about joys of a single life as well as some troubles (I wish one day someone had told me that repaining red wall requires some special paint ;) ).
I am curious where all this blogging will take us. Stay we us and keep your fingers crossed for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment